About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

EL YUNQUE NAT'L PARK, PUERTO RICO -- SMALL WORLD




I am sure my niece or nephew-in-law, both of whom are highly educated biologists, could tell you a little about the particular fungi/moss/whatever it is that is growing on this tree, but as a photographer I can assure you it is a beautiful and vibrant collection of life forms, all living in harmony together in their own little world of interdependence.

We could learn a lot from lichen.

(And if there are any learned biologists out there, please feel free to weigh in with my blessing.)



No comments:

Post a Comment