About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, March 30, 2015

Pic of the Day: A Sign of the Times


In my recent blog post entitled "I think these things when I stay at your hotel" 
( http://thumbnailtraveler.blogspot.com/2015/02/i-think-these-things-when-i-stay-at.html ) I mentioned how Housekeeping tends to ignore the posted placards and instructions regarding towel reuse and other things. The card clearly states "if you would like your linens changed sooner....Just place this card on your pillow.

I put this placard on the nightstand next to the bed. Not on my pillow. I returned to my room that evening with a very nice new set of sheets, and the towels I'd left on the rack or the sink replaced with fresh ones. But we try...






No comments:

Post a Comment