About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pic of the Day: Not What You're Thinking....



Every once in a while I take a shot that doesn't quite turn out as expected. There was nothing wrong with this particular CRJ jet, but the photo seems to indicate differently.

Rest assured, we made it safely to our destination.




2 comments:

  1. In the old days...this plane would be called a Puddle Jumper...and I flew many miles in these old prop jets...I dont think they are around anymore...the joke was that they would takeoff in the parking lot of a Fed-Co, and land on American Ave ( Now called Long Beach Blvd.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puddle Jumpers are still out there, Mary, but you've got look for them. I've bounced around in a prop plane in places as diverse as Hawaii, Alaska, the Caribbean and, most recently, from Salt Lake City to Pocatello. In comparison, the jet above is a sports car.

    ReplyDelete