About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Pic of the Day: Martinis and more Martinis


Yeah. If you haven't figured this about me already, let me shock you: I love martinis.

For those of you left standing; the Vault Martini lounge in Portland. Tito's vodka. A classic combination.

I'm considering a coffee table book...



1 comment:

  1. "TT", I think a book is in your future...I would buy two, one for me, and one for " carry-on "...because I travel so much ( get it, Thumbnail Traveler).

    ReplyDelete