About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pic of the Day: The Eiffel Tower



It was our first trip to Paris. The night before we'd had a stunning dinner at a wonderful little restaurant which completely evoked the cliched but coveted image of a Parisian Bistro.

The next morning we caught our first train on Le Metro, riding to Trocadero station and the Palais de Chaillot. We ascended to the top of a grand staircase and walked up to this view -- our first ever -- of the Eiffel Tower. A profound moment, and one that lives in our memories.


J'taime.







1 comment: