About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, March 16, 2018

THE BULL AND WHISTLE, KEY WEST



Key West is a truly liberated and hedonistic part of the country. People from all walks and lives come to this island to escape from their worlds back home. Sometimes that involves liquor, and sometimes just letting your hair down, metaphorically speaking.

In this tavern you can do both. THE BULL AND WHISTLE is famously Key West's only clothing optional pub, in addition to a storied past of its own. This is truly a place to escape the shackles of the world, if only for an evening of festivities.

And no, we didn't go in - a shame really, I'd imagine their martinis are excellent.



No comments:

Post a Comment