About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

MANHATTAN, NYC, NEW YORK - LEXINGTON IN THE RAIN



A filter-modified image which I've been working on this morning. 

New York City in a late fall light rain.

A few new images for the online store being uploaded today. Use the link to the left of the entry title above to check out what we have available, or click on the link below. Large canvas prints with a number of available images.

Just perfect for your house. That bare spot I can see over your shoulder behind you looks like a good place for some artwork.

This image was taken in 2005, and I've modified it to reflect a painter's eye and approach.





No comments:

Post a Comment