About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, April 24, 2017

KEY WEST, FLORIDA - HEADING INTO EVENING




The sunset at Key West is included in many, many bucket lists, and for good reason. 

It's a rare combination of bohemian party, and serious moment of reflection.

So grab your cameras and head over to Mallory Square for the festivities, 
then watch the boats drift across the horizon as day turn into night.

A gentle thought for your Monday.




No comments:

Post a Comment