About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

THE DAILY ESCAPE: MISSING THE "BIGGER PICTURE"



There are times when a Traveler has to race through destinations which warrant exploration of their very own. Even those places we cross which are full of astounding beauty.

It's a frustrating thing, but it does give us an addition to our NOW list.

A year ago I raced through GLACIER NATIONAL PARK, lamenting the fact I could not stop and explore the mountains and lush forests. And presumably, the Glaciers. 

But it's on the list for the future. 

Some day...I'll be back.




No comments:

Post a Comment