About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, March 3, 2016

THE DAILY ESCAPE: Timeless Streets



In the creation of a new header for one of my Facebook pages I ran across this image from Missoula, Montana -- the town my father grew up in.

While not harking back to the days of HIS childhood, I thought the signage and cars from two different eras (and purposes) made for an interesting combination.

Personally, I'll take the red Mustang.



No comments:

Post a Comment