About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

THE DAILY ESCAPE: THE SAN JUAN ISLANDS



The San Juan Islands, sandwiched between the United States and Canada in the Pacific Northwest's scenic Puget Sound. They have been described as among the most beautiful islands in the world, and I cannot disagree. Particularly in the early morning as the Washington State Ferries begin plying the waters of the Sound.

We were headed from Anacortes on the mainland to Friday Harbor, the county seat for the San Juan Islands.




No comments:

Post a Comment