About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Be Right Back....




Hey kids. Apologies for the prolonged absence. Been away from my home computer for a couple of weeks taking care of some personal business. And yes, it involved travel.

I'll be back this Friday with the weekly martini and resume the Daily Escape as well as other destination reports.

I would love to include a few low res shots from my weeks back here in Annapolis, Maryland -- lovely but brutally cold -- however technical problems and the lack of a computer prevent me from doing so. The iPad can do only so much.

Below are a few photographic highlights of Annapolis from a few years back, taken at Christmastime during a much sunnier year than this.

After a few days so cold I got ice headaches by simply breathing, today's up to 45F and the recent snow's melting away in the rain. Just in time for my flight home in two days.

Looking forward to getting home and resuming "normal" operations.

In other words, stay tuned.









No comments:

Post a Comment