About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Sunday, February 28, 2016

THE DAILY ESCAPE: THEY SPELL HEINEKEN THE SAME IN EVERY LANGUAGE



Amsterdam. 

I may not know more than a word or two in Dutch, but "Heineken" needs no translation.


For more than 150 years, Heineken has been brewing their premier brand of lager, developed in part by a student of Louis Pasteur. The company's original brewery, in Amsterdam, was founded in 1592. 

That's pedigree. 

Two pints. Ice cold, alstublieft.




No comments:

Post a Comment