About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Pic of the Day: Bludgers Alley


The area of Sydney called The Rocks is a gentrified area with shops, galleries and cafes.

But it wasn't always that way.

Along a wall, on a very short alley called The Suez Canal, are a handful of metallic silhouettes each with a quote from a poem, a politician, or an historic document, noting something of The Rocks' more sordid past.

This is one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment