About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

THE VIEW FROM EL MORRO



Much to our national disgrace, the current administration continues to fail Puerto Rico when it comes to recovery efforts from Hurricane Maria. Six months after 15% of Puerto Riquenos - who are American citizens - don't have power.

Meanwhile the administration had fallen over backwards to help when Texas was hit a month earlier.

It's humiliating and wrong. We used to be better than this.

This is the view from El Morro.



No comments:

Post a Comment