About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, March 31, 2018

WEEKEND QUOTE: LISTEN TO THE TEACHER



On this middle day between Good Friday and Easter, I cannot help but recall this quote from the Christian Messiah, encouraging his followers to embrace the strangers they encounter.

Today's leaders encourage them to fear the stranger, and that has created a world in which modern Christians lose touch with the teachings of the Messiah, and thereby lose their soul.

Something to consider in this weekend of his rebirth.






No comments:

Post a Comment