About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, March 29, 2018

THE LINE AT PHILIPPE'S




Philippe's, near L.A.'s famed Union Station.

Home of the original French Dip sandwich.

Get in line and wait your turn. Business suits, grungies, the hoi palloi and the down and out.

Open Daily, now serving breakfast.

Beware the mustard.



1 comment:

  1. When the when circus pulled into union station...that walked down Alameda, and always stopped at Felipe's...that is why, for many years, they always had sawdust on the floor...my dad took me there many times...we loved seeing the animals, and talking to the circus people.

    ReplyDelete