About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

ON THE SUBJECT OF MARTINIS




I am in the midst of getting my certification in bartending. 

Mixology, to use the parlance of the day.

Today I begin the section on Martinis. The owner of the school has already noted he's a little intimated to teach me this particular lesson...

I get that.



1 comment:

  1. Pay attention Grasshopper...and I will teach the teacher...can't wait for the final book.

    ReplyDelete