About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

DINING ALFRESCO



It's too cold in the northern US to dine outdoors right now, but that only makes it something to look forward to once warmer weather arrives. It's a way to get outside and clear your head while filling your mouth. 

What's your favorite place to dine outdoors? 



(The below is one of several squares in old Nice.)




No comments:

Post a Comment