About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, October 2, 2017

WELCOME TO WAYNESVILLE




Two comfortable rockers (for sale) along the main shopping street of the charming little city of Waynesville, North Carolina. Twenty minutes from downtown Asheville, it's a world away in some ways, boasting a slower pace and the sort of town everyone knows everyone else. The friendliness of the shopkeepers is palpable, and the items are usually local. 

It's a beautiful little town and well worth a stopover if you're in the Smokey Mountains.




No comments:

Post a Comment