About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

TULUM RUINS, TULUM, MX - EXPERIMENT, "PICTURE 0045" Number 4


Welcome to September. The year is just blasting on by...

The final "0045" image for the week is from the ruins at Tulum, on the Yucatan 
Peninsula in Mexico. The only set of ruins adjacent to the Caribbean Sea the day was unbearably hot and exhausting. Even the locals were hiding under the few trees available for shade. Our frozen water bottles quickly warmed up and by the time we left they were actively bottles of hot water.

Should have brought our swim suits. 




No comments:

Post a Comment