About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Thursday, September 22, 2016

THE HAPPY PLACE





I'm back. 



When things are difficult we're often told to "find a happy place".

Times get difficult for everyone, and in my opinion Travelers have more "Happy Places" to work with. My happiest places always seem to involve an ocean.

One of my go-tos: North Shore of Kauai, Hawaii.

It's a serene, almost empty series of beaches between several far more active areas. You're alone, but not too far from the fun.

What's your favorite "Happy Place"?



1 comment:

  1. I hope you have finally unpacked...missed you TT, and of course your lens.

    ReplyDelete