About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

SEATTLE, WA - MORNING JOE



Feeling the need for a strong cup of coffee this morning. I've got some Cafe du Monde in the coffee maker, but this perfect little lovely is from the Bang Bang Cafe -- terrific for breakfast  burritos as well as caffeine -- in Seattle, Washington.






1 comment:

  1. Isn't Seattle the home of the brown nectar of the Gods (Starbucks)...drink on TT, drink on.

    ReplyDelete