About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Pic of the Day: The World at Its Best


I love the wine countries of the world. One of my favorite places on this green Earth is the Napa Valley in northern California.

This is a vineyard along the Silverado Trail, a more rural and rustic setting than are found on the vastly more trafficked Highway 29 which runs through towns along the western side of the valley. 

It's where the world is at its best.




No comments:

Post a Comment