About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, April 13, 2015

Pic of the Day: Baaaad Passenger!


There are times I'm appalled by the behavior of other people on planes and in airports. I've blogged it several times, including my Pinhead Rules of Travel.

Bad etiquette isn't simply something championed by Emily Post, it's a courtesy for the people around you. Most people are pretty cool about it, so when someone does something boneheaded or rude, it stands out.

And it should.



1 comment:

  1. I think she just saw the roll out video of Hillary Clinton's White House run...so don't be so hard on this poor lady.

    ReplyDelete