About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers' Day


To my mother and all of the other mothers around the world, Happy Mothers' Day.

I make no secret that so much of what I am and who I am today is due to my parents, and my mother was a stunning example of how good a parent can be. I love her and am so thankful for the life she gave me and later prepared me for.

She laid the foundation and showed me what it was to a be a truly engaged Traveler, capital T.

Thanks Mom. We love you.




No comments:

Post a Comment