About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

VANCOUVER, BC - TIME FOR A STEAM?



The Gastown district in Vancouver has dozens of restaurants, boutiques and interesting sights for the visitor to Vancouver. The gleaming metropolis' underside, if you will, with statues of "Gassy Jack", back streets like Blood Alley, and this curiosity: a steam-powered clock.

Apologies for the focus on the sign, but it's the only shot I got of the description on the base of this wonderful and whimsical landmark. 

Time for a quick steam before we're off to other adventures?






No comments:

Post a Comment