About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

ROVINJ, CROATIA - BUSKERS



Three musicians practice the art of "busking" along a street in Rovinj.

Given their set-up I;d say they've been pretty successful, and truth to tell they were quite good. On the left you can see they had quite the collection of recorded CDs, though we had to leave before we could buy a copy. 

(ALWAYS buy music from local musicians, it is a brilliant and sharable memento of your visit.)

Eventually an appreciative crowd gathered around and (hopefully) made donations to the open box just to the right of the speaker.





No comments:

Post a Comment