About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, July 18, 2016

NICE, FR - PROMENADE DES ANGLAIS



As you likely heard over the weekend there was an horrific terror attack in Nice, France. This wonderful seaside city is one of my favorite places on this planet and the unbridled thuggery of this act is difficult to comprehend as innocent men, women and, yes, children were literally mown down by a brutal assassin hellbent on his own apparent political crusade.

Our thoughts and love go out to the victims and their families, and to the citizens of the Cote d'Azur as they cope with this tragedy.

Je Suis Nicoise.




No comments:

Post a Comment