About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, July 3, 2015

Pic of the Day: Date Night


As any regular reader will recall, I collect martinis. Don't let the wine glass fool you, this is a martini picture taken at the OXO Brasserie in London (South Bank). 

But more than that, I wanted to capture the casual night out of the couple at the table next to us (carefully silhouetted to preserve anonymity). They seemed to be friends, but a bit more than that. Their relaxed and animated conversation indicated a familiarity and fun that belied a simple night out.

For the purists who follow my martinis: OXO Brasserie/London, UK/Belvedere vodka

For the rest of you, it's the couple in the background who I find the more fascinating.



No comments:

Post a Comment