About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, January 13, 2017

THE FRIDAY MARTINI - SUTTER CREEK, CA




Two weeks into the new year. 

Hope things are going well for you, but you might be ready for a Friday Martini.

This week's selection is from the historic Hotel Sutter, in Sutter Creek, CA. The area is in the midst of California's Gold Country, an up-and-coming wine and adventure part of the state.

Enjoy your weekend.

(Tito's)



(Read an excerpt from my upcoming book CHASING MARTINIS...)





No comments:

Post a Comment