About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, April 2, 2018

ON THE BEACH



Another one of the artistic reworks. I spent a good portion of the weekend up and around Venice Beach, that Bohemian part of Los Angeles even the rest of Los Angeles calls Bohemian.

These are the lifeguard towers just off the main section of the beach's boardwalk. A couple of filters to enhance the color and give it a painting's vibe.

Welcome to Monday.


1 comment:

  1. The great thing about lens master Steve Barber...is that he creatates PhotoArt, so you can see it over, and over again.

    ReplyDelete