About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

THE DAILY ESCAPE: Guatemalan Street Merchants



These ladies are part of a small army of merchants who will follow you through the streets of Antigua, Guatemala in an effort to sell you blankets, tchotchkes and other merchandise.

They can be quite aggressive, but the beauty of this 
UNESCO Heritage city is worth the added distraction.




No comments:

Post a Comment