About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Pic of the Day: The Friday Martini




I have the format for the new book CHASING MARTINIS completed, and ready to be submitted to interested publishers and agents.

Now, I just need to find interested publishers and agents....



This week's Friday Martini is from the Arterra Lounge, Marriott Del Mar (near San Diego).
We were in Del Mar for the opening day festivities at the famous Del Mar Racetrack, an event that seems to cry out for a good -- or even great -- martini.



No comments:

Post a Comment