About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

BARBERGALLERY PRINTS AVAILABLE






"The new phone book is here, the new phone book is here!"


Not really...but the Barbergallery.net site and the new Etsy store are now fully operational -- like the Death Star, only much better looking.

Would love for you to drop on by!




and the Etsy store to purchase canvas prints of my work





No comments:

Post a Comment