About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Photos from the Road


A handful of low-Rez shots from the road on my trip around the Southwest. Not a whole lot of theme involved. Taken with the iPad when the mood struck.

I will be blogging the adventures in a lot more detail, but maybe these will serve to whet your appetite.


View from the Sedona Hotel
Red rocks arise in the distance
Church of the Holy Cross
Pit stop in Arizona





The Continental Divide

An amazing Huevos Rancheros

The Santa Fe plaza at night

A lone, doomed sopapilla - Plaza Cafe, Santa Fe


The famous Basilica St Francis in Santa Fe

The Dragonfly Cafe in Taos

Travel Bug Bookstore - Santa Fe

The "Big I" interchange

The balloon deflates on a golf course near downtown

Aloft over Albuquerque

Milling around, waiting for the balloon to fill
Last checks before takeoff


The Chocolate Smith shop and kitchens - Santa Fe


Sunset in Sedona -- backlit
Storm clouds forming over the Sedona rocks

The author, preparing to leave for home



No comments:

Post a Comment