About Me

My photo
Welcome to the online blog for traveler/writer/photographer Steven Barber. Come in. Relax. Take off your shoes and socks -- or any other article of clothing, this is the internet. Have a look around. I hope to intrigue, amuse, entertain, and maybe provoke you just a little. I love to find adventure. All I need is a change of clothes, my Nikon, an open mind and a strong cup of coffee.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pic of the Day: THE WONDER OF TIMES SQUARE


So...here we are on the last day of 2014. Astoundingly fast year, if you ask me. I think I'm still working on May...

It's our hope that you and yours have a fabulous and very happy 2015, and that it's a safe, prosperous, fruitful and enjoyable one.

It only seems fitting that for the last image of the year, it's Times Square. The year was 2009, and it was the first time my friend Eric had ever been to New York. I think this perfectly reflects the joy of travel.



HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!





No comments:

Post a Comment